MacTavish Law is a general civil law practice based in Dayton, TX serving Harris, Liberty and Chambers Counties. Mr. MacTavish takes pride in thoughtfully crafting a solution for his clients unique legal situations, remaining open and accessible throughout the representation, and becoming a legal resource his clients can depend on for years to come.
- Mr. MacTavish graduated summa cum laude from South Texas College of Law Houston in 2016, receiving the highest grade amongst his classmates in
Civil Trial Advocacy
Administration of Estates and Guardianships
Texas Criminal Procedure
Legal Research and Writing
- He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in May 2017.
- Mr. MacTavish graduated magna cum laude from Howard Payne University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Modern European History, and Christian Studies with a specialization in Philosophy. He also graduated from the Guy D. Newman Honors College (formerly the Douglas MacArthur Academy of Freedom).
- Mr. MacTavish graduated magna cum laude Baylor University in 2008 with a Master of Arts in International Relations with a regional focus on the Middle East.
- He currently lives in Dayton, TX with his wife Jo Beth and their 4 sons.